Your kitchen is one of the most important rooms in your property. Naturally, when picking a new cooker hood or cooktop, you want it to be both practical and attractive. Here are seven tips for picking the ideal cooker hood or cooktop for your kitchen.
- When it comes to a cooker hood, you need to decide between an extraction or recirculating system. Extractor hoods are widely believed to be most effective thanks to the fact they suck steam and fats off the job and get rid of them outside your property.
- Make sure you carry out detailed measurements. You want to look at your layout and check that it will fit in with your kitchen.
- With a cooker hood, check that the height will effectively trap smoke in your kitchen.
- When choosing a cooker hood, look at what features it offers. Some come with several speeds and LED lights, for instance.
- Decide where you want your cooker hood to be installed. We have not only wall-mounted systems but those suitable for ceilings and kitchen islands.
- Explore whether you need a gas or electric cooktop. This might depend on your existing connections but electric cooktops provide exceptional convenience since they direct energy to the bottom of cookware, allowing you to quickly bring a pot to a boil.
- Make sure the cook top matches your cooking style. The features should accommodate your particular lifestyle.
If you need help finding the right cooker hood or cooktop, contact our team for more information.