This horizontal 45 degree elbow bend can be used to run your ductwork around obstacles, along walls and into ceilings and offers superior performance and durability over flexible alternatives.
Both sides are female sockets. The ends will fit over Kair System 220 (220mm x 90mm) flat ducting pipe
Kair System 220 (SYS-220) ducting has comparable airflow performance to 150mm Round Duct. Is designed to be low profile to fit inside ceilings, floor slabs, or to be concealed above kitchen wall units. It is best utilised as a part of a ducting system for high powered cooker hood extractors and whole-house ventilation systems, such as heat recovery systems or mechanical ventilation systems in offices, houses, and apartments.
- Made in the UK using strong high-quality white polystyrene/polypropylene material.
- Max / Min Temperature: +60c / -15c.
- Easy to install and durable, just push-fit duct and fittings together.
- For permanent fixings, seal joints with silicone sealant solvent cement or tape.
- Kair plastic rigid duct provides superior airflow performance and durability versus flexible duct.
- Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
- Airflow performance independently tested by BSRIA or BRE.
- Static Pressure Drop in Pascals:
- 60 l/s = 2.4 Pa
- 120 l/s = 29.5 Pa
- 180 l/s = 66.6 Pa.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.